Please take the RIPE NCC Survey 2013

Mirjam Kuehne mir at ripe.net
Wed May 22 14:22:08 UTC 2013

Hello,

The RIPE NCC asks all members and other interested parties to take
a survey for the RIPE NCC and the RIPE community.

This survey will help us to assess our services and activities, identify
areas for improvement, and help shape our strategy
for the coming years.

The survey is open to anyone and is carried out by the Oxford Internet
Institute, which guarantees anonymity for participants and independent
assessment of the results. It will remain open until 17 June 2013. The
results will be presented at the RIPE 67 Meeting in Athens, 14 – 18
October 2013.

You can find the survey here:

https://www.ripe.net/lir-services/member-support/info/surveys/ripe-ncc-survey-2013

Kind regards,