Bermuda connectivity

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Wed May 22 02:21:12 UTC 2013

Hola,

I don't have any direct knowledge about Bermuda telecom (I do highly
recommend it as a destination though), but the ask sounds like IPL or waves
to me so cable systems are the logical place to start. NY. Banking. BDA. <
> etc.

http://www.cablemap.info/

Looks like GlobeNet since Wikipedia is labeling the C&W Gemini cable
decommissioned.

YMMV, and Best,

-M<

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 4:18 PM, Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists at gmail.com