High throughput bgp links using gentoo + stipped kernel

Michael McConnell michael at winkstreaming.com
Sun May 19 03:20:47 UTC 2013

Hello Nick,

Your email is pretty generic, the likelihood of anyone being able to provide any actual help or advice is pretty low. I suggest you check out Vyatta.org, its an Open Source router solution that uses Quagga for its underlying BGP management, and if you desire you can purpose a support package a few grand a year.

Cheers,
Mike

--

Michael McConnell