Remote Hands Nation-Wide?

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Sat May 18 18:00:46 UTC 2013

On Fri, 17 May 2013, Aaron C. de Bruyn wrote:

> I recall a message a while back about a company that offered remote hands
> nation-wide, but my Google-Fu is failing me.

I seem to recall discussion of someone running something like a "remote
hands have/need" blog/message board, but my Google-fu is failing me at the
moment.  It was a good idea, but I don't know if it ever took off.

I remember there being sites for coordinating remote hands/volunteer efforts
after 9/11, Katrina, and Sandy, but I haven't been able to find one that is
more general in nature.

jms