BGP instability?

Brandon Lehmann brandon at bitradius.com
Fri May 17 15:33:06 UTC 2013

Thomas,

We saw some instability this morning around 2:53am (EST) that resulted in practically complete communication failure in our Detroit colo. It lasted approximately 45 minutes and service was restored rather gradually.

---

Brandon Lehmann  CCNA, CCAI, CFOT, Net+, A+, Security+
BitRadius, LLC
PO Box 493
Fremont, Ohio 43420
Email: brandon at bitradius.com