Looking for Netflow analysis package

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Wed May 15 17:50:53 UTC 2013

I'd also suggest looking at NetFlow Auditor:

http://www.netflowauditor.com/

I think it will do all of those except AS path analysis.

Another good option might also be the InterNAP FCP, which does all of that
PLUS optimizes routing based on the data (can also be deployed in a preview
mode):
http://www.internap.com/business-internet-connectivity-services/route-optimi
zation-flow-control/

Good luck,