Looking for Netflow analysis package

shawn wilson ag4ve.us at gmail.com
Wed May 15 02:02:15 UTC 2013

Not exactly netflow until you set it up as such buy, Graylog2 and LogStash
are OSS. Also, I'll probably be releasing modules and a simple evented
(POE) program in perl soon (don't wait up if you can't deal with code - it
ain't and ain't going to be a web app but a simple framework mainly for the
simplest and fastest parsing regexes).

But all of the modern log aggregation software uses ElasticSearch as a data
store which makes correlation / netflow pretty easy.