Looking for Netflow analysis package

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Tue May 14 23:45:28 UTC 2013

Where are all my ntop brethren?

Sent from my Mobile Device.

-------- Original message --------
From: David Hubbard <dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com>
Date: 05/14/2013 4:12 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: nanog at nanog.org
Subject: RE: Looking for Netflow analysis package

The Netflow analyzer from Solarwinds works pretty well for
all of that provided you're receiving the data from a
Cisco source that does netflow v9.  It is not very useful
at all for sflow though because they haven't updated it to
recognize the ASN data.  Their sales staff will also hound
you relentlessly about 'special pricing' for their other
products while not actually being willing to give anything
all that special, so use a throwaway email address and phone
number if you do choose to purchase and don't want to be
bothered.

David