Open Resolver List, New Orleans, etc..

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Fri May 10 00:37:18 UTC 2013

On May 9, 2013, at 8:26 PM, Jimmy Hess <mysidia at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/9/13, Jared Mauch <jared at puck.nether.net> wrote:
>
> On a totally unrelated note...  the document at that URL looks
> visually almost exactly like the CentOS stock apache 2 test page.
>
> It's,  so similar in appearance,  that when opening it, at first,  I
> thought it a broken link instead of an actual website....

I think it looks very minimal for a webpage :)  If you want to sign-up with your HTML skills, let me know off list.

I want to make getting the data simple.  I'm also thinking of making an alert pop up if the exact IP you visit from is in the database…

A few weeks ago I fingerprinted all the DNS servers.

All DNS servers in the database:

http://openresolverproject.org/version.bind.20130421.final.txt

All Open Resolvers in the database:

http://openresolverproject.org/version.bind.report.txt