Per Site QOS policy with Cisco IOS-XE

Wes Tribble westribble at gmail.com
Thu May 9 12:58:11 UTC 2013

Thanks for the information Tyler, I will have to play around with that kind
of policy in my lab.  What would you suggest if you are oversubscribing the
interface?  With the child policy inheriting the bandwith of the parent
shaper, wouldn't I run out of bandwidth allocation before I built all the
shapers for all of my 29 sites?