Data Center Installations

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Thu May 9 00:45:38 UTC 2013

Central Computers is ok on no-name server components, but not at all for
rack / cabling / power / management / etc.  Micro Center was right next to
places I go to eat over there, but all gone.

I can almost see Frys off Lawrence/Scott from here, and there's a Graybar 3
miles the other direction.  They no longer welcome me at that Graybar with
my first name, I spent too much time ordering online for delivery and / or
doing datacenters up in SF / the Peninsula, but there were a few years in
the 90s...

BTW, if you're sweating the cost on your cable wrap velcro, you're missing
something.  Your time is more valuable than all the above.

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com