Data Center Installations

Jeroen van Aart jeroen at mompl.net
Thu May 9 00:29:29 UTC 2013

On 05/01/2013 10:05 PM, shawn wilson wrote:
> I'm more impressed with MicroCenter than Frys (at least the Frys south if
> SF).

Too bad the Micro Center in Santa Clara along hwy 101 closed shop a year
or so ago. According to them the owner of the building raised the lease
price too much. The closest one for the bay Area now is LA... But I too
liked them better than frys. It looks like in frys most time I spend
dodging pushy sales people. You can't look at a thing for more than 10
seconds before some creepster walks over asking if you need help.

A good alternative for the Bay Area is Central Computers. They even have
a healthy selection of server hardware, including cases and
motherboards:
http://www.centralcomputers.com/commerce/catalog/spcategory.jsp?category_id=1573

Greetings,
Jeroen