Could not send email to office 365

JoeSox joesox at gmail.com
Wed May 8 23:34:54 UTC 2013

Just an update if list members are still experiencing this issue. I spoke
on the phone with Escalation Manager for Microsoft North America and they
had meetings today and their Engineering team is putting a game plan
together to roll out a fix for the Outlook connectivity issues.  They were
debating to roll-out to the group of effected customers or one-by-one. From
the data I provided to them it looks like something to do with their NSPI
RPC endpoint environment. They told me I should receive a call tomorrow but
call them Friday if I do not receive a call. Hopefully, everyone else
experiencing this issue is being taken care of as this is the main concern
with Cloud services is the lack of response times on major issues.
--
Thanks, Joe