Google Public DNS Problems?

Charles Gucker cgucker at onesc.net
Thu May 2 15:59:22 UTC 2013

Joe,

     That's not entirely true.    You can easily do lookup for
whoami.akamai.net and it will return the unicast address for the node
in question (provided the local resolver is able to do the
resolution).    This is a frequent lookup that I do when I don't know
what actual anycast node I'm using.

charles