Data Center Installations

Wed May 1 23:37:33 UTC 2013

We have been going with rolls and cut to fit, however looking for something precut that way we don't end up with a NOC monkey putting a 18 inch piece of Velcro on 4 cat5 cables...  I do have pictures... If they only get 8 inch strips, it helps keep things cleaner, and then leave the cut to fit to the people who have "engineer" in their title.

Mike, I was looking at them as well and will add them to the list to pay attention to.  Thanks, for the suggestion, I will order a roll and have a look.

Thanks,
Blake