Data Center Installations

Jamie Bowden jamie at photon.com
Thu May 2 12:01:51 UTC 2013

> From: Warren Bailey [mailto:wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com]
>
> Do any of you have a "go to" resource for materials used in installations? Tie
> wraps, cable management, blahblahblah?
>
> I have found several places, but I'm curious to know what the nanog ninja's
> have to say.

I use Graybar for the most part.  If it's something small or easy, MicroCenter probably has it, but when I need a couple thousand feet of cat[5|5e|6|whatever], a bag of 500 cable ties, a box RJ-48s, etc., it's straight to Graybar.  If it's not already on the shelf they can get it quick and their pricing is pretty good.

--
Jamie Bowden		(jamie at photon.com)
Sr. Sys. Admin.		(703) 243-6613 x3848