Mitigating DNS amplification attacks

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Wed May 1 13:36:41 UTC 2013

    Well,

    I was going more for a public list of ISP that refuse to BCP38 their
networks.

    But that's just me =D

On point: (If your corporation is massive enough)

    Basically:

    . Mirror DST Port 53;
    . Write some software to stats who's spamming the same DST IP with
the same query;
    . Dynamic ACL them;

    then

    . Give a talk to your customers =D

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443