Could not send email to office 365

JoeSox joesox at gmail.com
Wed May 1 13:24:15 UTC 2013

The company I work for has been having Outlook connectivity issues
(intermittent for only a few end users) for the past 7 days for Office 365.
We are in an upgrade status (on the 18th days or so; have been told it can
last 30 days) and they changed our MX records without formal notification.
We updated those on a Thursday or Friday and it worked until the following
Monday where we observed it again, then magically fixed itself late
afternoon that Monday. We had some more reports yesterday. The Microsoft
technical support has not been helpful troubleshooting this for us.
I am hoping it is related to our upgrade status but I cannot get an answer
from anyone.
--
Thanks, Joe