Andros Island Connectivity?

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Wed May 1 01:24:18 UTC 2013

BuzzzzzKilllll!!!

Actually, we use some TCP ninja techniques to make Citrix/RDP work.
Basically, we ack the packets on both sides to prevent the delay from
occurring. It's kind of like acceleration, except there aren't really any
devices in between the session. There is a single box at the transmit
station (we call it a hub) and nothing on the other side.

And for the record, you're never a buzzkill Rob. I live with latency every
day, she's a decent girl when you treat her right.. ;)