Mitigating DNS amplification attacks

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Wed May 1 00:35:18 UTC 2013

Please look at something like rate limiting.

Please look at preventing these spoofed packets from entering your network and report the issue.

Please provide advice and insights as well as directing customers to the openresolverproject.org website. We want to close these down, if you need an accurate list of IPs in your ASN, please email me and I can give you very accurate data.

Thanks!