[Q] Any detailed enterprise WAN QoS design/config for MPLS services, f/various ISPs?

Stefan netfortius at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 07:47:25 UTC 2013

Been looking for Verizon and AT&T AVPN MPLS, specifically. Pointers highly
appreciated, as the nanog archive does not seem to have searchable items
ref such. Cisco docs have some info, but I am mostly looking for tried and
proven configs with the specifics that Verizon and AT&T offer.

Traditional AT&T (e.g.) means involve the likes of (for main DC):

policy-map <GENERAL NAME>
 description <ISP> CoS Profile <nb code> <nb>% RT (nb1/nb2/nb3)
  class <0>
    priority percent <nb>
  class <1>
   set dscp af21
    bandwidth <nb1>
  class C<2>
   set dscp af31
    bandwidth <nb2>
policy-map <3>
  class <4>
   set dscp af21
  class <5>
   set dscp af31
  class <6>
    priority percent <nb>
policy-map <NAME>
  class class-default
    shape average <nb>
   service-policy <GENERAL NAME>
interface GigabitEthernet2/0/0.x
 ip pim sparse-mode
 service-policy output <3>
or the likes (can't even tell if I consistently sanitized the info, but you
get the point)

I am interested in main hub/DC + remotes - docs, preferably.

TIA,
***Stefan