Tier 2 ingress filtering

Paul Ferguson fergdawgster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 19:42:30 UTC 2013

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 12:27 PM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

> [...]

Of course, he has to notice it first. :-)

ObOpinion: It's best to *enforce* a policy which disallows a
downstream network from sourcing spoofed packets -- and the closer to
the "edge" you are, the better, Hierarchy is great for that. :-)

I guess the next best thing is "Trust but verify"?

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawgster(at)gmail.com