So how big was it *really*?

Neil J. McRae neil at domino.org
Thu Mar 28 14:14:26 UTC 2013

Surely the question is what was the impact?

If I had just installed 3 new 100G iinks the day before then its going to
be a lot bigger than if I didn't haven them.

In my view this was a minor blip, but very well sniper rifled at
Cloudflare - they have a lot of pissed off customers looking the blog they
have.

Folks need to fix there infrastructure so this doesn't happen though.