Open Resolver Problems

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Tue Mar 26 01:13:27 UTC 2013

On Mar 25, 2013, at 5:15 PM, Alain Hebert <ahebert at pubnix.net> wrote:

>    Well,
>
> On 03/25/13 16:45, Jared Mauch wrote:
>> On Mar 25, 2013, at 2:04 PM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

If this started to move into an AUP violation direction (e.g.: ala spammers, etc) would that motivate people?

>    Do the industry need to go "a la PCI-DSS" for Peers?

I think that any effort we can take here to help educate people to the right standards is helpful.  I'd like to see people fix hosts, routers and a number of other things.

>    PS: My pico ISP is soooo on your list Jared =D  Not for long hopefully.

Appreciated.  And many thanks for others that have emailed me saying their hosts have been fixed as well, and those that have emailed me updated text for the webpage.

- jared