Open Resolver Problems

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Mon Mar 25 21:15:16 UTC 2013

    Well,

On 03/25/13 16:45, Jared Mauch wrote:
> On Mar 25, 2013, at 2:04 PM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

    I think most of the audience here knows and are sensitive about it.

    The problems come from from those who don't give a *shit*... And
they've been not giving a *shit* it for years.

    The magic is in "how" to make them care.

    Do the industry need to go "a la PCI-DSS" for Peers?

    PS: My pico ISP is soooo on your list Jared =D  Not for long hopefully.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443