What do you have in your datacenters' toolbox?

Eric J Esslinger eesslinger at fpu-tn.com
Fri Mar 15 15:44:18 UTC 2013

I have a power screwdriver I use for both in and out. Otoh for screwing things in I always have it on the lowest torque-clutch setting. If that won't get it how I like it I use the manual screwdriver.

Eric Esslinger
Information Services Manager - Fayetteville Public Utilities
http://www.fpunet.com/
(931)433-1522 ext 165

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any use by others is strictly prohibited.