What are y'all doing for CALEA compliance?

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 15:35:18 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Joshua Goldbard <j at 2600hz.com> wrote:
> God I want one of those PA firewalls just to play with in the lab. I can't
> justify the expense, but as far as firewalls go they're gorgeous. From the
> chassis to the UI, PA is just doing it right.
>
> If anyone has a different experience, I'd love to hear it.

for any firewall/appliance .. ask this:
  "How can I manage 200 of these things remotely"

UI is pretty and nice and cool.. but utterly useless if you have more
than 1 of the things.
also, a firewall is a firewall is a firewall... they all do the basics
(nat/filter/'proxy') nothing else in that category really matters...
management matters.