Network mapping software

Calin Chiorean calin.chiorean at secdisk.net
Wed Mar 13 18:45:43 UTC 2013

Hello Garrett,

They have a Personal version which is free:
http://www.netbraintech.com/products/personal-edition/

It's very limited, but to get a feeling about work with NetBrain, this may
be a good start.

Also there is a 30 days trial. I know that a lot of people may tell you
their personal experience, which is OK, but in the end you have to be
comfortable with the software you want to use.

HTH,
Calin