NYT covers China cyberthreat

. oscar.vives at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 16:21:51 UTC 2013

On 20 February 2013 08:04, Warren Bailey
<wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com> wrote:
> An Internet kill switch is a nightmare. We can't even figure out how to run a relay radio system for national emergencies.. Now we are going to assume the people who were owned can somehow shut off communications?
>
> We as Americans have plenty of things we have done halfass.. I hope an Internet kill switch doesn't end up being one of them. Build your own private networks, you can't get rooted if someone can't knock. Simple as that.

He!,  we share the internet with america.  If you guys decide to build
and use a internet kill switch, just nuke your part of the internet.
People outside USA are happy with the internet, and we need it :D

just don't use code 666 on the keypad :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed6Yr81jZ6g

I know theres a lot of it, and If suddenly tomorrow a enormeous solar
flare kill every electronic in the america continent, we will have
problems here in europe. I just want to make sure you guys know that
we want our part of the internet to continue, even if you guys decide
to pull the plug.

ℱin del ℳensaje.