Network Configuration Management

Job Snijders job.snijders at atrato.com
Tue Mar 12 18:26:22 UTC 2013

Hi Chip,

AOL published some good looking open source software, it does not handle
BGP at this moment, but it does other tasks like ACLs quite well. It's designed
to be tightly integrated with your existing CMDB/RANCID, and it even takes
timezones into account for pushing new configurations.

	Trigger: https://github.com/aol/trigger

I plan on spending some cycles later this year on adding BGP functionality to Trigger

Kind regards,

Job

--
AS5580 - Atrato IP Networks