What do you have in your datacenters' toolbox?

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Mon Mar 11 10:21:56 UTC 2013

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 12:09:03PM +0000, Dobbins, Roland wrote:
> First-aid kit.

Definitely yes.  And let me suggest that while buying an off-the-shelf
kit will probably suffice for most uses, there is one a la carte addition
that I strongly recommend: Quikclot.  It's (relatively) expensive.  It's
worth every penny and ten times more the first time you need to use it.
There are people walking around today alive because Pima County Sherriff's
Deputies ALL had it in their first aid kits when they responded to the
2011 Tucson shootings.

---rsk