internet in the box

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Sun Mar 10 19:02:05 UTC 2013

I suspect the amount of fade glass will provide would make this a last resort solution. Unless you did a 900mhz point to point with some yagis. I can't think of a reason you would have to provide data, most people have 3/4g to begin with. If it's for booth ops, I would think that cellular router would be the best choice. Most of the times our booth rides our private satellite network, so we just deal with the latency. If you could live with 800ms rtt, get a vsat.. :)