internet in the box

bross at pobox.com bross at pobox.com
Sun Mar 10 18:35:00 UTC 2013

On Sun, 10 Mar 2013, Masataka Ohta wrote:

> Brandon Ross wrote:
>
>>> Or find a wireless ISP in the area to backhaul you some bandwidth for a
>>> week.
>>
>> Do you think the convention center that wants $50/person/week will just
>> give away the roof rights for free?
>
> There is a legal issue of who owns the right to control radio
> bandwidth usage in the convention center.

I know nothing of the legalities outside of the US, however I never said
anything about the convention center restricting irghts to use RF, I said
they won't let you on the roof without paying a lot of money.  I strongly
suspect that is true of all convention centers everywhere.

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442