internet in the box

Chris Hindy chindy at lwpca.net
Sun Mar 10 13:48:38 UTC 2013

Watch out for the terms in the contract.  You might be obligated to use
the conference facility's service as opposed to bringing your own.  An
alternative might be to check in with ShowNets (http://www.shownets.net/)
who are very good at custom-sized solutions and are often at least
tolerated by facility operators.

-c