Intermapper vs NetBrain vs some other for NMS

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Sat Mar 9 21:59:07 UTC 2013

I'm a big fan of Zenoss and have been using it in production for over 5
years in various environments and across different releases.  Very mature
open source project with commercial support options and plugins.  People I
know that came from OpenNMS prefer Zenoss once they get some time with it,
and as opposed to Cacti which is strong at MRTG style graphing and has
monitoring only as a plugin afterthought, Zenoss is built for both.

http://www.zenoss.com/

Good luck,

-Scott