Intermapper vs NetBrain vs some other for NMS

Brett Lykins lykinsbd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 17:33:25 UTC 2013

I would second Cacti as a great extensible resource, (with Threshold,
Monitor, and Weathermap plugins) with the caveat that it almost
requires someone on the team to take it on as a hobby if you want to
get the most out of it.

You really need someone who loves to tinker, (and has the time) but
the payoff in the end can be worth it.

-Brett Lykins