Intermapper vs NetBrain vs some other for NMS

David Barak thegameiam at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 16:49:14 UTC 2013

I like intermapper for monitoring: it's been very stable, and exports traps and notifications well.  I also like netbrain for troubleshooting and mapmaking, because its visualization is engineer and manager-friendly.

David Barak

Sent from a mobile device, please forgive autocorrection and top posting.