Comcast NOC Contact

Vinod K vinod408 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 19:52:30 UTC 2013

Eugen and NANOG I'm sorry.  My earlier comment was from conversation my last employer had about peering with Comcast where they told us they had balanced ratios.  You can see from Ren Provo that is no longer true.  This is politics as usual, playing the silly game.  I am sorry to offend.  I wish they work things out with Google so Youtube will stop buffering.

Regards
Vinod