Comcast NOC Contact

Eugeniu Patrascu eugen at imacandi.net
Thu Mar 7 15:16:47 UTC 2013

My comment was more or less directed to the person that said "losts of
people want to send traffic to comcast, but no one wants to send money". I
find it very dangerous and provocative, and somewhat on the same line with
others that believe in the "sender party pays" crap they're trying to force
onto the market.