Time Warner Cable YouTube throttling

Derek Ivey derek at derekivey.com
Thu Mar 7 00:37:46 UTC 2013

I don't think it's just Time Warner. Definitely looks like XO. I have
Verizon FiOS and it was pretty bad for me as well (not sure if it still is
since I'm not home right now). There's also atleast two threads in the
Verizon FiOS section on Broadband Reports:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28027601-Horrible-youtube-speeds
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28071070-How-to-Reddit-YouTube-firewall-rule-with-MI424wr

Derek