Cloudflare is down

Alex dreamwaverfx at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 3 21:54:27 UTC 2013

Is there any blog or some sort of site that has a up to date list with
the latest network outages?
Like, not just Cloudflare, but every major outage that has happen lately.

Its really nice to see a post-mortem analysis like in this case.
Bugs/hidden "features" are not "documented" in most of the books I've
read, so the only way to run into them is to either step on it yourself
or learn from other networks going splat before yours does.

I've tried to search a few more and I've either found "electrical
network outage" or reports from individual businesses as to why their
service went down, but I wasn't able to find the "big list".

I'd appreciate it a lot if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Alex.