SixXS Contact

Måns Nilsson mansaxel at besserwisser.org
Thu Jun 27 19:43:19 UTC 2013

Subject: Re: SixXS Contact Date: Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 10:47:51AM -0400 Quoting Anthony Williams (alby.williams at verizon.com):

>  Can I piggy back on that inquiry and request a reset of my ISK points
> after committing a faux pas with respect to going negative from down v6
> tunnels and deleting. Now to create a new tunnel I need positive ISK
> points and I'm stilling at -10 with no way to boost my numbers. :(
>
>  Reset Points: AWJ11-SIXXS   Oh Pretty please w/sugar on top.  :)

Personally, even though I'm on the same IRC channel as one of the admins
and could have all support I want, I went with HE. Zero trouble. Excellent
service. I'm peering with them at work, as does my colo provider, så
have great connectivity.

And, in v6, renumbering is easy (RIGHT? ;) so swapping providers is
no pain.

Now, Owen, where's my T-shirt?  ;-)

--
Måns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE                             +46 705 989668