PDU recommendations

shawn wilson ag4ve.us at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 01:32:00 UTC 2013

So, that's not a very good endorsement :)

Idk why you'd use a fuse in a PDU.

The management interface can be rebooted without taking anything down on
the TrippLite but it's at a colo and it *shouldn't* time out like it does.
I think of this like a vehicle computer - if it goes down, you might still
drive for a little but get ready for a crash.