PDU recommendations

Caruso, Anthony acaruso at mre-consulting.com
Mon Jun 24 00:39:20 UTC 2013

I used an APC (I think) 1U PDU at a client a few years back.  The bugger was it wasn't deep, so after the cabinet started getting really populated, the back outlets were a PITA.  We started using the full-height back of the cabinet PDU strips (one on each side for A & B power respectively) after that SNAFU.

-T

On Jun 23, 2013, at 7:27 PM, "Blake Dunlap" <ikiris at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nick, he meant he was using APC PDUs, not APC UPSs with PDU functionality...
>

> APC is also the PDU vendor I would recommend.
>

> On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 6:40 PM, Nick Khamis <symack at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> And now for the stupid question. Is there an APC UPS in a U form factor
>> with sufficient
>> outlets that can act kind of like a PDU, only better?
>>
>> PS If it has stonith capabilities ever better!!!
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>>
>> Nick.

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.