gTLDs opened up

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Jun 19 10:14:16 UTC 2013

AfriNIC did not put them on the stage. AIS was not convened by AfriNIC. It is very much like holding APNIC responsible for the content of other parts of an APRICOT meeting. It just doesn't reflect the facts.

I agree that these TLD sellers are rather silly, but the organizers of the conference chose to allow free speech.

You are, of course, free to criticize as you wish, but ideally, you should at least direct your criticism at those responsible.

Owen