10gig coast to coast

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Wed Jun 19 00:24:15 UTC 2013

Dear Valdis

Thanks for your comments, whilst I know you can optimize servers for TCP windowing I was more talking about network backhaul where you don't have control over the server sending the traffic.

ie backhauling IP transit over the southern cross cable system

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
W:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.