10gig coast to coast

James Braunegg james.braunegg at micron21.com
Tue Jun 18 15:53:48 UTC 2013

Dear All

We Deal with TCP window size all day every day across the southern cross from LA to Australia which adds around 160ms...  I've given up looking for a solution to get around physical physics of sending TCP traffic a long distance at a high speed....

UDP traffic however comes in very fast....

Kindest Regards

James Braunegg
W:  1300 769 972  |  M:  0488 997 207 |  D:  (03) 9751 7616
E:   james.braunegg at micron21.com  |  ABN:  12 109 977 666

This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.