10gig coast to coast

Eric Clark cabenth at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 03:51:30 UTC 2013

I'm looking for options.

With dark fiber, obviously, I have the ultimate in options.

However, its the ultimate in cost as you say.

The requirement we have is 10gig of actual throughput. Precisely what mechanism is used to transport it isn't all that important, though I'm certain that there will be complaints... :)

I'd LOVE to have me some DWDM, always wanted to run some of that gear, but at that point, why stop at 10G