10gig coast to coast

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 02:32:17 UTC 2013

Also, what are reliability and redundancy requirements.

10 gigs of bare naked fiber is one thing, but if you need extra paths
redundancy, figure that out now and specify.

Is this latency, bandwidth, both?  Mission critical, business critical,
less priority?  24x7x365, or subset of that, or intermittent only?

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com