huawei

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sun Jun 16 19:44:41 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Phil Fagan" <philfagan at gmail.com>

> That's a very interesting point about the 4G puck....do you mean
> modulating
> data over side-lobes? To your point, I as a subscriber would have no
> way
> every knowing that unless of course I hooked up my specanny and
> started to
> try to decode the sidelobes....I imagine most folks don't do that ( if
> thats how one would even go about it )

Not at all.

The *standard air-data link* coming out the back of the puck, in "4G" (protip:
it's not) LTE, *is not something that the user can see*, without great effort.

So, that commercial end-user customer of Verizon has no way to see what
extra data *the puck itself* might be phoning home with.

Cheers,
-- jra